You are here: Stellar Forces > The Website
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under The Website
- Galaxy map looks great to me now Steve, thanks!! :-)
- @Henoh, fixed now. I think it might have been something to do with the fact that Rabid beat me before I'd even taken a turn!
- Thanks Pete! :) Henoh, I'll take a look. Cheers.
- but there is a problem with sector 6.4 it's underattack by Rabid although it's Omni corp's
- Steve the Campaign map is really good, very readable now. The white lines work well at defining the sectors. I also agree the 3 bar menu access at the top is a handy cool addition.
- much better!
- I've improved the galaxy map, and it also now shows recent forum posts on the front page again. :)
- Agree the galaxy map is very hard to read now though
- The menu options at the top are so much better' I could never choose them before!
- I'll have a look at re-adding them.
- and recent moves too
- i miss recent postings on the first page
- I am also unable to see the whole map.
- Yeah Pete's right, the map isn't so good and easy to read.
- Steve there's one thing that is a problem. The lines on the Campaign map separating the sectors of the same colour are either too faint or not there. It makes reading the map harder.This is on my phone.