Going strong since 2009! (With the graphics to prove it)
Most Recent Postings:-
- Is it any better now? I've removed all equipment.
- Hi Steve I've joined a game with Ja Javie and at the equip menu I start with negative credits which means I can't equip any armour/weapons or start game.
Can you look into this please?
- Yes, I was thinking that too. I think I'll add something to the website that shows why a game can't be accepted.
- Maybe that will be problem for new players?
For example I didn't know for that.
- No need Steve. I think it is perfectly acceptable for someone to have to provide an email address. So easy to create a spam one if someone doesn't wish to give their main one. I did the same when I started. Glad I did because my spam one has thousands of Stellar force emails! I rarely check it. No need really. If you drop in at least a couple of times a week, you can see it is your turn. And to be fair, if you have signed up to games, you should be dropping in at least a couple of times a week. Otherwise you shouldn't join a game if you can't manage that. As Peter said once, this isn't postal chess.:D Even then you can get at least two movess in a week!
I enter email address!
- BTW, I'm open to changing this "feature". :)
- I've just found this thread which probably led to the change: http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/forums/ForumPostingsPage.cls?topic=25380#pid21597
- I've just seen the problem. Any mission that requires the player to have completed at least 15 games to be allowed to play (typically 3+ player missions) also requires the player to have an email address, which EvilDick hasn't added. I seem to remember a discussion about this a while ago. I think the concensus was to prevent 4-player games being held up by one player who doesn't know it's their turn. EvilD, if you add an email address (even a dummy one) you should see the missions.
- No, he hasn't joined the ones I created, yet he can't see them.
- It sounds like no games are listed for you because you've joined all the available ones, so it doesn't list them for you.
- No they haven't started yet, still waiting for players. Obviously you have a problem viewing other people's games.
- No. I created 11 missions yesterday. You joined on 3 of my 4-player missions.
Maybe that your missions are filed and started now?
- That should be Flag Collector.
- I have a Flood and Egg Collector missions that have been waiting for players, the former for sometime. Can you see them EvilDick?
©2018 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!