You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- That should be a MORE varied mix.
- @HC, yes agree, a varied mix is another likely reason.
- A 2 week warning with an auto end date sounds good Steve!
- @Peter, good idea about the "2 weeks left" warning. For the next campaign, I might make it end automatically after a certain amount of time.
- Yes well played Marsec chaps, I enjoyed this campaign the most out of any of them. Good mix of missions and 3 days per attack worked well
- Thanks Steve and Grim. Enjoyed this campaign more than any other. Maybe because we won, but have won previously. So not sure. The rules are now almost perfect so that probably has a lot to do with it
- Cheers Rabid.
- Very well played Pete,rosti and xeno!!! Congrats on winning :-)
- Agreed, congratulations!
- I agree too. Marsec are the clear winners, and that's not going to change soon. Congratulations Petermock, Rost310 and Xeno!
- I concur with Pete.
- I think it would be useful next campaign to have a notice up in the forum saying the campaign has 2 weeks left to go. Then everyone can get really fired up and focused for the final days of the campaign. I must admit I did lose sense of how long this campaign had been running.
- I say we take the win and plan the next Campaign asap. Reason for end date is to avoid the slog and grind of past Campaigns. And I think we have achieved that.
- Its been 2 months, as of today Marsec is a clear winner. Rosti royally beat me in the last 17 consecutive games!!!! Although 2 corners are currently under attack so it could all change in days. Can we have a decisive end date?
- Did we say that the campaign is ending after 2 months? It's been 61 days.
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!