You are here: Stellar Forces > Campaign
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Campaign
- Thanks Thrash, it's been a pleasure. Probably the best campaign we've had.
- Thanks for all the good games. Well played to the winners. Thanks to Steve for your hard work.
- Over and out.
'don't let the door hit your ass on the way out'
- Can you turn off all campaign games off please Steve. But an END to it.
I'm off. Wake me up when you get another campaign going with rules in place, so we don't have to go through this pantomime again, and Xeno-phon is the bad guy. Thanks folks, love you all. Au revoir.
- Congratulations Omni Corp. Every mission hard fought.
Thanks everyone for making my first campaign a memorable one.
And special thanks to my own faction. It's been a pleasure battling alongside my fellow astro miners.
- Cheers guys. Every opponent has been formidable. Great games . I still can't win on Oddworld, lost every time, moonbases tricky and Sigma 7 epic battles! :)
- Thanks everyone. :) Been entertaining.
- well played guys!
- Cheers to the winners! :))
- Congrats Pete and Xeno!!! Well played gents :)
- Well, it looks like the campaign is over for another year, but it's been a great one. Technically there's until the end of today to finish, but Omni Corp have 36 sectors, 25 more than the next faction, and they also have 3 corners, so there's no way another faction can win by the end of today. So congratulations to Pete and Xeno for being the 2022 Campaign Winners! Well played everyone, and thanks for joining in!
- Rabid good to hear you're ok, Xeno and I got worried as it's not like you to go quiet! :)
- I've moved you back into into Marsec. It looks like it took you straight out again after I'd added you since it thought you still hadn't logged in for a week. Hopefully it should be sorted now.
- It also looks like the sectors I attacked as Marsec are now being attached as me under Omnicorp . Including sectors that have no adjacent Omnicorp square, so it?s all messed up.