You are here: Stellar Forces > Game Development > Mission Tweaks
- I've completed my two-yearly (approx) tweak of unbalanced missions and modified a few. If you think there's an unbalanced mission, let me know.
- Hi, Steve! i would think about the convenience of reducing the aim of the superhumans in the moonbase assault mission, all you need to do is place them in opportunity fire and with so many action points it is really hard for the defenders to stand a chance. This is only my opinion, of course.
- Hi Trolly, thanks for suggestion. However, looking at the mission stats page ( http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/miscstatspage.cls ) the superhuman attackers has lost every game in the last year (which is admittedly only two games). What do you think?
- Henoh and me are in the middle of the thing right know. I'm starting a few more games with this mission, let's see how they go...
- My mistake, EvilDick was the opponent. Game is over, superhumans won.
- I'll give you a game if you want (just as a test, I'm not saying I'll win :) ). Which side do you want to be?
- I had already started the game before your message. Good luck, if my estimations are correct you are doomed!