You are here: Stellar Forces > Game Development
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Game Development
- There's a new version of the Android app out. Existing players don't need to upgrade as there's no difference on the face of it; it's only because Google are slowly forcing out old versions of apps.
- The only change is that the app should now fit perfectly on the phone/tablet, rather than be overstretched. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
- Nice one Steve. Title is fine, can't think of anything better.
- I've created the mission with a working title of "Aliens v Humans Co-op". This should be interesting...
- Before I can create this mission, it will need a cool name; Xeno, what do you want to call it?
- Good idea, God dam bug hunt.
- I'll have a look at creating that, it sounds like fun.
- Sorry 2 V 2 that should be.
- A 2x2 game where the humans work together and the Aliens do so also.
- Forget that, I've just done a new release since I've completely forgotten where I released it to, or even if it still available. The map editor can be downloaded here: http://gamejolt.com/games/stellarforces/248481
- Does anyone know where the map editor is downloadable from?
- I usually play the Android app with the sound off, but now I've created the PC version I can play it with the sound on. I don't know if anyone else does. If you do, and you think there's something that happens in the game that could do with a sound effect but doesn't currently have one, let me know and I can add it.
- I don't know if there are any Java programmers with good knowledge of procedural generation. However, I thought it would be good to generate maps in this way. I'm looking for help really; if anyone can write a java program to generate a simple map (i.e. 64x64 grid, map squares either floor/wall/door) I could add it to the game.
- Is this still a problem?
©2019 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved.
For help & support, please visit the forums. Note that emails may be read by the NSA/Tempora for security purposes. Hello to Jason Isaacs!