You are here: Stellar Forces > Game Development
Current topics under discussion:-
Most Recent Postings under Game Development
- I had already started the game before your message. Good luck, if my estimations are correct you are doomed!
- I'll give you a game if you want (just as a test, I'm not saying I'll win :) ). Which side do you want to be?
- My mistake, EvilDick was the opponent. Game is over, superhumans won.
- Henoh and me are in the middle of the thing right know. I'm starting a few more games with this mission, let's see how they go...
- Hi Trolly, thanks for suggestion. However, looking at the mission stats page ( http://www.stellarforces.com/dsr/miscstatspage.cls ) the superhuman attackers has lost every game in the last year (which is admittedly only two games). What do you think?
- Hi, Steve! i would think about the convenience of reducing the aim of the superhumans in the moonbase assault mission, all you need to do is place them in opportunity fire and with so many action points it is really hard for the defenders to stand a chance. This is only my opinion, of course.
- I've completed my two-yearly (approx) tweak of unbalanced missions and modified a few. If you think there's an unbalanced mission, let me know.
- I've just released client version 1.135, with a couple of small changes:-
* Incendiary grenades will potentially explode if caught in an explosion.
* Nerve gas no longer affects droids, androids or Angels.
- There's a new version of the Android app out. Existing players don't need to upgrade as there's no difference on the face of it; it's only because Google are slowly forcing out old versions of apps.
- The only change is that the app should now fit perfectly on the phone/tablet, rather than be overstretched. Let me know if you have any problems with it.
- Nice one Steve. Title is fine, can't think of anything better.
- I've created the mission with a working title of "Aliens v Humans Co-op". This should be interesting...
- Before I can create this mission, it will need a cool name; Xeno, what do you want to call it?
- Good idea, God dam bug hunt.